Delta-8 THC gives a very clear-headed, engaged high, with zero anxiety or fogginess. While it can alter and elevate your mood, it is far less intoxicating and much more functional without the paranoia associated with Delta-9 THC. Our customers also reported the following:
- Clear head
- Calm & Focus
- Happy & Motivated
What benefits does CBD have?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over a hundred other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Its use can be found in a myriad of products to promote a feeling of relaxation among other health benefits. While research continues to be ongoing, some studies suggest that CBD can relieve or help treat a variety of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Chronic pain and arthritis
- Anxiety and Stress
- Nicotine and opioid addiction
- Muscle spasticity
- Low appetite from cancer treatment
- Epilepsy and seizures
Currently, the following states have restricted or banned Delta-8 THC and thus we do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington. [updated Jan 2023] For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926)
Will Delta-8 show up on a drug test?
The short answer is that yes, delta-8 THC can show up on a drug test. The National Drug Court Institute recommends avoiding delta-8 THC if you’re going to be tested for drugs since Delta-8 THC is similar to Delta-9 THC.
Here are some additional tips for using Delta-8 safely and effectively:
- Start with a low dose and increase it gradually until you find the desired effect.
- Be aware of the potential side effects, such as dizziness, dry mouth, and anxiety.
- Avoid using cannabinoids if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your doctor before using cannabinoids if you have any health conditions.
- Our Delta-8 is 100% derived from legal industrial hemp and thus is legal according to federal law and many state laws.
- For use by adults 21 years of age or older. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Consumption of this product impairs your ability to drive and operate machinery. Please use caution.
DENEX is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory, and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase. We retain the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.