Shipping ExclusionsCurrently, the following states have restricted or banned Delta-8 THC and thus we do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington. [updated Apr 2022] For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926) .
What is the effect of Delta-8 THC?Delta-8 THC gives a very clear-headed, engaged high, with zero anxiety or fogginess. While it can alter and elevate your mood, it is far less intoxicating and much more functional without the paranoia associated with Delta-9 THC. Our customers also reported the following:
- Clear head
What is the effect of CBN?The immediate effect of CBN is relaxation and thus it is recommended for nighttime use. Cannabinol (CBN) is a non-intoxicating compound that is best known as the cannabinoid created when THC ages.
- Antibacterial - Researchers found it to be a potent a potent antibacterial agent.
- Neuroprotectant - In one rodent study, researchers used CBN as a treatment for ALS and found that it was able to delay the onset of the condition.
- Appetite Stimulation - In rodent studies, CBN increased the amount of food that rat subjects ate, suggesting that it could be an effective appetite stimulant.
- Glaucoma - One study on rabbits found that CBN (as well as THC) reduces intraocular pressure—the biggest risk factor for glaucoma.
- Anti-Inflammatory - CBN may also be a potent anti-inflammatory agent capable of helping those with rheumatoid arthritis.