DELTA-10 Vape Carts – CLEARANCE
We have a few misfits looking for a good home! They didn’t make the cut through our quality control process for one reason or another. Give these guys the love they deserve for only $5! All sales are final.
Delta-10 is quickly becoming a popular choice among those who use cannabinoids for wellness purposes. Its clear-headed, energizing effect makes it a great choice for daytime use, while its relaxing properties make it ideal for evening use.
- Average ∆10: ~650mg
- Average ∆8: ~150mg
- Average minor cannabinoids & terpenes: ~100mg
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or other cutting agents.
- No additives or fillers.
- Net weight: 1000mg
Block "block-d10-benefits" not found
The cartridge works with all 510-thread batteries. We recommend a battery’s voltage between 2.5V and 3.5V. For best performance, some batteries usually have a warm-up function with 2 or 3 clicks. Start with short puff before taking longer drag.
- Fully charge the battery before use.
- Screw the cartridge onto your battery.
- Turn on the battery per your battery's instruction.
- Preheat the cartridge by quickly clicking the button two or three times (if available).
- Inhale through the mouthpiece while holding the button.
- Experiment with different temperature settings if available.
- Store the cartridge in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Always follow the manufacturer's instructions and never use a damaged or leaking cartridge.
Vape Cart Tips:
Since we only add terpenes to our distillate, it might be too viscous and might clogged under some conditions. Here are some tips.
- Use warm-up function on the battery if yours have one. Usually can be done with 2 clicks.
- Store it away from heat or really cold area to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Use a hair-dryer and gently warm up the cart and flip it upside down.
- Gently blow into the mouthpiece or use small and pointy object like a sewing needle, or safety pin, you can easily get into the holes of the mouthpiece in hopes that the clog is somewhere near the top.
And in case it leaks, try the following:
- Do not hold the activated button down for too long. Do short and easy puff.
- Lower the battery voltage or increase the ohm. This can create a smoother experience.
- Once done, store the cart up-right.
- Only premium Delta-10 distillate + all natural botanical terpene. No additives or fillers.
- Premium disposable vape pen with rechargeable capability so you don’t waste any product
Botanical TerpenesBotanical derived terpenes are aromatic compounds that are found in various plants and are responsible for their characteristic scents and flavors. Terpenes have been found to have effects on mood and feelings due to their interactions with the human body. When inhaled or ingested, terpenes can enter the bloodstream and interact with the brain's receptors and neurotransmitters, which can lead to various effects on mood and emotions. For example, some terpenes like limonene and pinene have been found to have uplifting and energizing effects, while others like linalool and myrcene have calming and relaxing effects. Terpenes like beta-caryophyllene have also been found to have anti-anxiety and anti-depressant properties. Terpenes are commonly extracted from plants and used in a variety of industries, including the food, fragrance, and cosmetic industries. They are often used as natural alternatives to synthetic fragrances and flavors, and are generally considered safe for human consumption.