Shipping ExclusionsDue to Delta-8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, Utah and Vermont. For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926).
What is the effect of Delta-8 THC?Delta-8 THC gives a very clear-headed, engaged high, with zero anxiety or fogginess. While it can alter and elevate your mood, it is far less intoxicating and much more functional without the paranoia associated with Delta-9 THC. Our customers also reported the following:
- Clear head
What is the effect of CBN?The immediate effect of CBN is relaxation and thus it is recommended for nighttime use. Cannabinol (CBN) is a non-intoxicating compound that is best known as the cannabinoid created when THC ages.
- Antibacterial - Researchers found it to be a potent a potent antibacterial agent.
- Neuroprotectant - In one rodent study, researchers used CBN as a treatment for ALS and found that it was able to delay the onset of the condition.
- Appetite Stimulation - In rodent studies, CBN increased the amount of food that rat subjects ate, suggesting that it could be an effective appetite stimulant.
- Glaucoma - One study on rabbits found that CBN (as well as THC) reduces intraocular pressure—the biggest risk factor for glaucoma.
- Anti-Inflammatory - CBN may also be a potent anti-inflammatory agent capable of helping those with rheumatoid arthritis.
Disclaimer:No products produced, manufactured, marketed, or distributed are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any supplements or botanical extracts. If pregnant or breast feeding, consult with your physician before use. This Delta-8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor. For use by adults 21+. Keep out of reach of children.
Can Delta-8 THC show up on a drug test?We do not have sufficient data, but delta-8 THC might trigger a positive drug test. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Things to Consider:Our Delta-8 THC is 100% derived from legal industrial hemp and thus is legal according to federal law and many state laws. However, DENEX is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase. We retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.