Delta-8 Disposable Vape
Delta-8 Disposable Vape allows you to enjoy that mellow, upbeat buzz whenever and wherever you want. Each of these disposable vape pens has the ideal balance of 850mg of our Premium Delta-8 Distillate and 50mg of botanical terpenes. It has no additives, fillers, or any detect traces of contaminants. If you’re looking to unwind and have some fun, you should definitely try one of these Delta-8 Disposable Vape Pens.
- Rechargeable. Use it until the last drop… no more wasting your money.
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or other cutting agents.
- No additives or fillers.
- Net weight: 1000mg
- Calms anxious feelings
- Promotes restful sleep
- Elevates mood and boosts energy
- Relieves physical discomfort and pain
Usage instruction for disposable vape pen:
- Fully charge the pen before use. (micro USB-B cable not included)
- Turn on the pen by clicking the button 5 times
- Preheat the cartridge by quickly clicking the button two times (optional)
- Inhale short puff through the mouthpiece while holding the button
- Experiment with different temperature settings (see below)
- Store the pen in a cool, dry place when not in use
Disposable Vape Pen Tips:
- Use warm-up function for more viscous cannabinoids like HHC & Delta-8.
- Store it away from heat or really cold area to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Use a hair-dryer and gently warm up the top part of the pen and flip it upside down.
- Gently blow into the mouthpiece or use small and pointy object like a sewing needle, or safety pin, you can easily get into the holes of the mouthpiece in hopes that the clog is somewhere near the top.
And in case it leaks, try the following:
- Do not hold the activated button down for too long. Do short and easy puff.
- Lower the battery temperature setting. This can create a smoother experience.
- Once done, store the pen up-right.
- Only Delta-8 distillate + all natural botanical terpene. No additives or fillers.
- Premium disposable vape pen with rechargeable capability so you don’t waste any product
Botanical TerpenesBotanical derived terpenes are aromatic compounds that are found in various plants and are responsible for their characteristic scents and flavors. Terpenes have been found to have effects on mood and feelings due to their interactions with the human body. When inhaled or ingested, terpenes can enter the bloodstream and interact with the brain's receptors and neurotransmitters, which can lead to various effects on mood and emotions. For example, some terpenes like limonene and pinene have been found to have uplifting and energizing effects, while others like linalool and myrcene have calming and relaxing effects. Terpenes like beta-caryophyllene have also been found to have anti-anxiety and anti-depressant properties. Terpenes are commonly extracted from plants and used in a variety of industries, including the food, fragrance, and cosmetic industries. They are often used as natural alternatives to synthetic fragrances and flavors, and are generally considered safe for human consumption.