What is HHC and its effects?
HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol) is a cannabinoid found in trace amounts in hemp plants. It is closely related to Delta-8 and was formed when hydrogen molecules are added to Delta-9 THC through a process called hydrogenation. This means that it must be produced in a lab by highly skilled chemists in order to be used in products or for scientific research.
Although there is no THC in HHC itself, it is said to carry some, if not all, of the benefits of CBD but also provides psychoactive and stimulating effects that are more like Delta-9 THC. HHC can be described as a cannabinoid that sits between Delta-8 and Delta-9 on the potency scale. Many have reported that it helps with pain management while providing a high that is closer to Delta-9. It binds to cannabinoid receptors that already exist in our body, which are believed to be responsible for the enhanced mood properties found in cannabis.
HHC is more viscous than Delta-8 and has a longer shelf-life than Delta-8, Delta-9, Delta-10, and many other cannabinoids. One key difference is that HHC is resistant to heat degradation, maintaining the integrity of the product and protecting it against thermo-oxidative breakdown.
HHC Vape Cartridge effects or benefits may include, but are not limited to:
Promote better sleep
Can alleviate nausea or vomiting
Heat resistant and stable
Directions in using HHC Vape Cartridge:
Due to high purity and concentration, Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) products can be harsh to those that are not used to vaping concentrated products. We recommend taking a short and easy puff (1 second) to enjoy a smoother experience. This product can be intoxicating to some people.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
Shipping ExclusionsCurrently, the following states have restricted or banned Delta-8 THC and thus we do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington. [updated Apr 2022] For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926),
Will HHC show up on a drug test?
Things to Consider:
- No products produced, manufactured, marketed, or distributed are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your physician before use. This HHC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people.
- If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Our HHC is 100% derived from legal industrial hemp and thus is legal according to federal law and many state laws.
- For use by adults 21+ only. Keep out of reach of children.