Shipping ExclusionsDue to Delta-8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, Utah and Vermont. For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926).
For a short-term stash, keep it in a cool and dark place like a drawer or a lockbox. However, over time your extracts will be continuously exposed to elements that can deteriorate the aroma, potency, and weight. If you’re not planning to use your concentrates within a week, put it in an air-tight container or vacuum-sealer and put it in a consistently cool, dark place. Otherwise, you may need to utilize the refrigerator or freezer.
What is the effect of CBN?The immediate effect of CBN is relaxation and thus it is recommended for nighttime use. Cannabinol (CBN) is a non-intoxicating compound that is best known as the cannabinoid created when THC ages.
- Antibacterial - Researchers found it to be a potent a potent antibacterial agent.
- Neuroprotectant - In one rodent study, researchers used CBN as a treatment for ALS and found that it was able to delay the onset of the condition.
- Appetite Stimulation - In rodent studies, CBN increased the amount of food that rat subjects ate, suggesting that it could be an effective appetite stimulant.
- Glaucoma - One study on rabbits found that CBN (as well as THC) reduces intraocular pressure—the biggest risk factor for glaucoma.
- Anti-Inflammatory - CBN may also be a potent anti-inflammatory agent capable of helping those with rheumatoid arthritis.
What is the effect of Delta-8 THC?Delta-8 THC gives a very clear-headed, engaged high, with zero anxiety or fogginess. While it can alter and elevate your mood, it is far less intoxicating and much more functional without the paranoia associated with Delta-9 THC. Our customers also reported the following:
- Clear head