- Standard processing time is 24-48 business hours (excluding holidays and weekends).
- We strive for same day processing on any orders placed before 12pm MST. This is not a guarantee. Please keep in mind that things happen. If for some reason your order is taking longer than normal, we will always reach out, ensuring you are updated and informed.
- Pre-ordered and backordered items will ship when they become available.
- We appreciate your understanding as we comply with COVID-19 guidelines, shipping timelines may vary. Thank you for your patience as we work to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
- Address changes cannot be accommodated for packages after the label has been created.
- USPS Ground (5-7 business days) $5.95 (Free shipping over $69)
- USPS Priority (3-5 business days)
- UPS Ground (5-7 days)
- UPS 3 Day Select
- UPS 2nd Day
- These are only in-transit timeframes. Please allow for order processing time.
- USPS shipping can be inconsistent. In rare cases, deliveries can take 14 days or longer
My package has been sitting in the same place for days, what do I do?
One thing we’ve seen consistently over the years, is that USPS and UPS drivers are just as human as the rest of us. When they are busy, short staffed, or dealing with massive national reroutes due to natural disaster, bad weather, or the holidays, not every package gets scanned. We have seen packages go from our facility to their destination without a single tracking update. While the ambiguity can be frustrating, it isn’t uncommon.
My tracking is showing delivered but it isn’t here yet, what do I do?
If your package is showing delivered, please give it another day or two before letting the panic set in. If it has shown delivered for a full 48 hours and still nothing, now it’s time to panic!!! Joking! 😊 Your next step is to reach out to USPS or UPS and file a claim. The instruction for each ones is below.
How do I file a claim with USPS?
Call USPS at 800-275-8777 or your find your local post office here and they can start one for you over the phone.
How do I file a claim with UPS?
Call UPS 800-742-5877 or online here and start the claim.
How long does it take to process my order?
While our standard processing time is 24 business hours (excluding holidays and weekends) we always strive for same day processing on any orders placed before 12pm MST. Please keep in mind that things happen. If for some reason your order is taking longer than normal, we will always reach out, ensuring you are updated and informed.
I’ve placed an order but never received tracking information.
First, check your spam or junk folders in your email. If nothing, then feel free to send us an email to email@example.com and we can provide you with your tracking information. Please ensure we have the correct email address on file for you as well.
I think my package is lost. What now?
If package is lost, please start a claim with USPS prior to reaching out to us. After the claim has started, please email the claim number and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin our lost package protocol
Currently, the following states have restricted or banned Delta-8 THC and thus we do not ship to the following states:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington. [updated Jan 2023]
For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926)