Due to high purity and concentration, this product can be harsh to those that are not used to vaping concentrated products. We recommend taking short and easy puff (1 second) to enjoy a smoother experience. This product can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
What is THC-O Acetate (aka Delta-8 THC-O-A) and its effects?THC-O Acetate is a new hemp-derived cannabinoid that takes Delta-8 THC and makes it more bio-available through a process called acetylation (Aspirin use the same process). This new derivative can be considered to be much more potent than Delta-8 and can last longer. We recommend to start with a small amount first.
- Uplifting & pleasant effects
- Smoother experience without the harshness
- Up to 5 times stronger than delta-8 but might take longer to feel
- Less viscous which is just perfect for vaping... no more clogging!!
Shipping ExclusionsCurrently, the following states have restricted or banned Delta-8 THC & its isomers and thus we do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington. [updated Apr 2022] For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926).
Disposable Cart Information and Troubleshooting:Our Disposable Carts contain the following features:
- 3 Temperature Settings
- Low(blue), Med(green), High(red)
- 3-clicks to change settings
- Pre-Heat setting
- 2-clicks for 10 second warm up
- On/Off Function
- 5 clicks to power on/off
- Re-Chargeable using a micro USB-B (not included). Don't worry about your battery running out while you still have some HHC left!
- Use the Pre-Heat Function
- Store it away from heat or really cold area to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Gently blow into the mouthpiece or use small and pointy objects like a sewing needle, or safety pin, you can easily get into the holes of the mouthpiece in hopes that the clog is somewhere near the top.
Block "block-thco-disclaimer" not found