Our customer safety and experience are the utmost important to us and therefore our vape carts come in a high quality cart with glass housing, ceramic core and ceramic mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste. The cartridge works with all 510 thread batteries. We recommend a battery’s voltage between 2.5V and 3.5V. For best performance, some batteries have a warm-up function which usually done with 2 clicks.
Due to high purity and concentration, this product can be harsh to those that are not used to vaping concentrated products. We recommend taking short and easy puff (1 second) to enjoy a smoother experience. This product can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
What is THC-O Acetate (aka Delta-8 THC-O-A) and its effects?THC-O Acetate is a new hemp-derived cannabinoid that takes Delta-8 THC and makes it more bio-available through a process called acetylation (Aspirin use the same process). This new derivative can be considered to be much more potent than Delta-8 and can last longer. We recommend to start with a small amount first.
- Uplifting & pleasant effects
- Smoother experience without the harshness
- Up to 5 times stronger than delta-8 but might take longer to feel
- Less viscous which is just perfect for vaping... no more clogging!!
Shipping ExclusionsDue to Delta-8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, Utah and Vermont. For all sales inquiries, please call or text 888.DENEX.CO (888.336.3926).
Troubleshooting Cart Issues:Since we only add terpenes to our Delta-8 distillate, it is viscous and might clogged under some conditions. Here are some tips.
- Use warm-up function on the battery if yours have one. Usually can be done with 2 clicks.
- Store it away from heat or really cold area to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Use a hair-dryer and gently warm up the cart and flip it upside down.
- Gently blow into the mouthpiece or use small and pointy object like a sewing needle, or safety pin, you can easily get into the holes of the mouthpiece in hopes that the clog is somewhere near the top.
- Do not hold the activated button down for too long. Do short and easy puff.
- Lower the battery voltage or increase the ohm. This can create a smoother experience.
- Once done, store the cart up-right.
Disclaimer:No products produced, manufactured, marketed, or distributed are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any supplements or botanical extracts. If pregnant or breast feeding, consult with your physician before use. This Delta-8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor. For use by adults 21+. Keep out of reach of children.
Can Delta-8 THC show up on a drug test?We do not have sufficient data, but delta-8 THC might trigger a positive drug test. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Things to Consider:Our Delta-8 THC is 100% derived from legal industrial hemp and thus is legal according to federal law and many state laws. However, DENEX is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase. We retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.
There is supposed to be air at the top of the vape cart. the cart is actually 1.1ml when completely full. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 20% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product.